Indirect Fuel Heater Hire
Indirect heaters provide large volumes of clean, fume free warm air and are ideal for use in marquees, warehouses and other structures that have limited ventilation. They are the best way to heat large outdoor covered spaces such as marquees and they produce very few emissions and no odors.
Our carefully selected models give you the highest performance for minimum fuel consumption and allow you to ensure the comfort of all your guests with a minimum of impact to the area and the aesthetic of your venue.
- Automatic built-in oil burner (Danfoss gear pump)
- Set to be connected to a thermostat,humidistat or timer
- Power cord (1,5 m) with plug
- AISI 430 stainless steel combustion chamber; with three smoke revolutions (EC55) with four smoke revolutions (EC 85)
- Automatic post ventilation of unit
- Electronic flame-control
- Safety thermostat
- Tank in tough steel (EC 55, EC 85)
- Bayonet-type fuel tank cap
- Fuel tank drain plug
Our heaters come with a full fuel tank, two x 3m lengths of ducting, heat diffusers & thermostatic controls.
Refuelling or extra fuel tanks can be arranged on long hire periods, please call for details.
|Size||per day/weekend||per week|
All prices are subject to VAT at the current rate.
Please use our call back service or contact us on the numbers provided for our best deals.